compensation: Hourly,Weekly and Flat Rate employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
For over 15 years, Rogue Automotive, a family owned and operated auto repair shop, has been delivering excellent customer service and quality. Be a part of a long-tenured team of car maintenance experts, working in a clean, friendly, and positive environment, using state-of-the-art equipment and methods. We value Quality, Integrity, Good Communication, Transparency, Innovation and Community.
The primary responsibilities include diagnosing, inspecting, repairing, servicing and/or overhauling vehicle problems and maintenance.
The ideal candidate:
• Has mid-level to master-level experience
• 3+ years of experience in auto repair preferred
• Highly trained and knowledgeable in providing diagnosis, services, and repairs
• Excels at understanding customer complaints and explaining work performed
• Properly follows documented and/or industry procedures
• Documents work according to company procedures / policies
• Continuously trains through industry-recognized classes, seminars, and tests in order to keep up with changes in the industry and new vehicles
• Works well in a team environment
• Must meet or exceed the standards set by the industry-recognized trade organizations
• Must have all of the necessary hand tools needed to efficiently perform their duties.
1. Shop has Identifix/Direct Hit, IATN and Mitchell.
2. Shop has Snap On Verus Edge, Tech-2 and OTC , Ford IDS, WI-Tech plus several more diagnostic platforms.
3. 100% Insurance is paid for tech
4. A 5 Day work week. We are open 7am-6pm hours based on 40 hour work week.
5. Uniforms provided.
6. Ongoing Training provided.
7. One week's paid vacation after the first year. 2 weeks after third year. 3 weeks after fifth year.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers