I have been working in the culinary industry for five years. For the past year, I have served as a line cook at a family Diner. I am therefore comfortable preparing meals quickly and efficiently - a necessary skill in a busy restaurant. I have also served in other capacities in restaurants; I began as a dishwasher, and then spent three years as a line cook at Blue lake casino and hotel. I would be comfortable performing a variety of tasks in the kitchen.
I am confident that my experience and skills will make me a valuable member of your culinary team. I will call within the week to see if we might arrange a time to speak together. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
• Prepared all food items in a hygienic and timely manner
• Upheld the stocking of the items throughout the shift
• Prepared items for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing, or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and or marinating.
• Followed standardized recipes to assure highest quality of food served.
• Served and delivered food throughout entire facility in a timely manner.
• Ability to read orders with modifications ( running the wheel).
• Conduct daily inventory and orders
• Worked all areas of kitchen: grill, sauté, fry, prep and salads
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers