compensation: $24-$27/hour, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Huycke O’Connor Jarvis, LLP
Established eight-attorney law practice seeks an Accountant/Bookkeeper to manage our financial accounting and bookkeeping, while simultaneously supporting the administrative activities of our firm in a confidential and professional manner. This position requires a person with strong initiative, who can work with considerable independence and yet maintain flexibility with regard to changing priorities. Our firm takes great pride in the quality of our office environment and professional relationships, where honoring and respecting each other and our clientele is our first responsibility. We are seeking a long term and stable hire.
• Accounting/Bookkeeping – Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and annual accounting/bookkeeping tasks. Prepare and review financial statements and data. Cross-train back-ups for all accounting roles.
• Administrative Support – Complete assigned and delegated administrative tasks of the firm.
• Best Practices – Improve/formulate processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
• Human Resources – Complete delegated human resource task functions.
• Degree in business administration/accounting/finance; or equivalent education/experience.
• Knowledge of financial and accounting principles/practices:
o Foundational knowledge of, and intuition for, accounting principles and practices.
o Extensive experience with QuickBooks.
o Experience with payroll processing and related regulatory requirements.
• Computer savviness and intuitiveness.
• General knowledge of human resource principles/practices.
• Experience coordinating information technology functions/support.
• Competitive Wage
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers