Couple Looking for a Place to Rent on a farm or out of town (Medford)
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a couple in our early and mid thirties. We are looking for a place to rent in Medford, Grants Pass or Rogue River area, preferably located out of town. We've recently welcomed a baby girl. One of us has a steady job with verifiable income.
We are looking to move in the mid September or early October.
We can offer a monthly rent payment up to $800.
What we are looking for:
- Long term rental arrangement, 6 month +
- Located in the natural setting. A cabin or a tiny house on a farm or out of town property would be ideal
- Access to showers, kitchen and laundry
- Open to work-trade arrangements as a way to supplement the rent payment
- Off-grid accommodations will be considered, access to basic amenities required
We are clean, considerate, and don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Also, we don't have pets. Great rental references available upon request.
If this sounds good, please email us with more information about your property and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers