2Hawk Vineyard & Winery has an opening for a Wine Ambassador at their Medford tasting room.
QR Code Link to This Post
We currently have 27 acres of vines planted, with another 8 acres to plant in the next two years. In 2016, we completed a 14,000 square foot, state-of-the-art winery facility and are now producing our award-winning, estate-grown, hand-crafted wines onsite. We are focused on exemplary wines and hospitality in the Rogue Valley of Southern Oregon, and aim to be the premier winery destination in Southern Oregon.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our hospitality and sales team. This brand ambassador will help to build a strong business by delivering beyond-expectation customer service, bringing or fostering relationships in the community, passionately articulating the winery stories, and creating a positive energy in our retail experience. This candidate is well spoken, polished, and demonstrates warmth and grace with partners, staff, and visitors. He/she is hard-working and a self-starter where he/she takes ownership of their responsibilities to help build the business and deliver results, within the overall mission, values, and structure of 2Hawk Vineyard & Winery.
The ideal candidate will offer the following skills and qualities:
• Strong work ethic, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced atmosphere focused on our “casual sophistication” manner of service
• Retail sales and customer service experience: ability to present product, up sell & cross sell
• Hospitality & sales driven; ability & desire to offer a concierge style of service to our guests
• An interest in wine and tourism with the desire to learn more; learn about our wines, winemaking style, and brand story, and have the ability to articulate that information to guests
• Basic food preparation and excellent table service
• Interpersonal awareness; thoughtful relationship management and influencing skills; highest level of honesty and integrity
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak in front of people
• Ability to multi-task & function independently without constant direct supervision
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Flexible schedule; weekends & holidays required
• Basic computer skills
• Must be 21 or older, able to lift & carry 45lbs, and stand for extended periods of time
$13-14/hour DOE plus tips and commissions
Approximately 15-20 hours per week with potential for more during summer season
Please email cover letter & resume