Develop skills to take control of your health through Living Well with Chronic Pain 6-week workshop. The next Medford workshop series begins Monday, March 13, 2017.
This Stanford University evidenced-based self-management workshop has helped many people with Chronic Pain
Find New Ways to:
- Manage stress and improve the ability to relax
- Fight fatigue and frustration
- Eat better and exercise safely
- Control pain and improve activity
- Talk to your doctor and family about your health
- Solve problems and get the support you need
Take advantage of this Oregon Health Plan benefit!
Free for OHP members (AllCare Health, Jackson Care Connect, Primary Health)
Also a member benefit with several other insurers or a low-cost sliding scale.
For information and registration call
show contact info
or register online through our website sohealthyoregon.org
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers